Thursday, November 03, 2005

Brandon in the Hospital

I've been at the hospital all day with my friend Alyson and her son Brandon (Zachary's best friend). Brandon had a fever for 3 days and pain in his hip. They admitted him last night and after tests and bloodwork they think he has a staph infection in a muscle between his groin and hip. He will have to be in the hospital for about a week while they treat him with IV antibiotics. They aren't sure why he got the infection. Weird! I'm going to take Zachary to the hospital to visit him after dinner this evening. We will take him some movies to watch. They brought a portable DVD player with them but only a couple of movies. They had some videos there he could watch but mostly Barney and stuff for little kids. We'll take Pirates of the Carribean and Princess Bride. That's more his speed!

I get a few rows done on the afghan every day. I'm almost half way through. I'm anxious to start something new!

No comments:

 
Real Time Web Analytics