Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Next project

I finished Melody's dishcloths and got them in the mail yesterday. So, time for something new. I started a baby blanket for a lady in our church who is due in a couple of months. It is knit on the diagonal, adding a stitch every row. When you are half way, you start decreasing a stitch every row. It's pretty simple, but I think it will turn out nice. As you can see, I have a ways to go! I am also going to start a pair of socks in the next day or two. I'm just waiting on the yarn and needles I ordered online.


Knitting keeps my fingers in shape, but not much else. So Greg and I signed up for a health club membership this week. We belonged to a gym a few years ago, but we fell off going and then it closed. We've both been trying to stay consistent riding our exercise bike here at home, but it's just not the same. This health club (River Point for you locals) is really nice. It has an indoor and outdoor pool, basketball and raquetball courts and all kinds of different classes. Should be good for us!

No comments:

 
Real Time Web Analytics