Friday, April 07, 2006

The New Cook

Zachary cooked his first dinner last night. He made ravioli, green beans, and garlic French bread. Well, in his words "I cooked it, but I didn't make it" meaning it wasn't from scratch. But who cooks from scratch!? He did all the work, I only supervised. He did a great job and it was really good. Maybe he'll be a famous chef someday! His new favorite channel on TV is the Food Network.

I got to go to a movie with a friend last night. We had both recently read Memoirs of a Geisha. We realized yesterday that it was the last day for it to be showing at the dollar theater. So we ditched our families and went to see it. It was really good, but I was glad I had read the book first or I would have been totally lost. After the movie, we went to Starbucks for peppermint hot chocolate (yum!), got kicked out (they were closing), then sat in the car and talked for an hour. It was nice to just hang out with a good friend. I don't get to do that very often.

No comments:

 
Real Time Web Analytics