Friday, November 03, 2006

Update

Just a family update.

Zachary's Bell's palsy is completely gone. He healed very quickly.

It's been a long week. Greg left Monday morning for Oklahoma City. He had to take a class at the FAA academy. He'll be home tonight.

We had a carnival at our church for Halloween. Zachary worked in one of the booths. I helped a little. Jonathan and Benjamin dressed up as soccer players. Zachary dressed up as a referee. Now we have tons of candy. Jonathan won me a cake at the cake walk, but I had to throw it away. It was burnt on the bottom. So disappointing!

I've been doing lots of knitting. I finished a baby blanket a couple of weeks ago. Now I'm working on some Christmas gifts.

I can't believe it's already November. Christmas will be here before we know it. My sister and her family are coming here from Houston for Christmas. I'm very excited. It's been 8 years since we've been together for a holiday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I we wore shorts - we would be freezing! Nice picture!

Melody

 
Real Time Web Analytics