Wednesday, April 18, 2007

A bunch of dishcloths

I just knit 10 dishcloths in 5 days! My friend Denise was going on a trip to the Dominican Republic to visit some missionaries (planning for a missions trip next year). She asked last Wed. afternoon if I could knit some dishcloths for her to take as gifts for the missionaries and host families. She left Tues. morning. Two were already done. The rest I did between Wed. afternoon and Monday evening. I finished the one on the needle about 6:45 Mon. night. It was a lot of knitting but it was neat to be able to knit with a purpose. I prayed as I was knitting that God would bless each family who received one.

1 comment:

Sandi said...

I love the idea of making these for the Missionaries! You must knit fast, especially with 3 boys and homeschooling. Great Job!swcgakj

 
Real Time Web Analytics