Friday, October 12, 2007

Pictures

Here are a couple of pictures from last weekend. This one is Jonathan and Ben's friend Eric (Zachary had a part in his arm breaking). Eric's parents let him play soccer, but just as a defender. Jonathan's age group plays much more aggressively, so he is done for the season.


Here is Zachary doing his pre-game stuff before Jonathan's team's game. He will be refereeing both games tomorrow. He is doing a great job. We are so proud of him.

We will be going to the Balloon Fiesta this evening. We are praying for no wind. They will be doing a special shapes balloon glow, which means the balloons will stay on the ground. The "glow" is when the pilots pull their burners and all the balloons light up. It's quite a sight. I'll have pictures for you!

As for the knitting, I've finished 6 felted bags and about a dozen washcloths. I made 4 of the crochet bags but sold all of them. I'll be making more. I've got about 6 weeks to go until the craft fair. I'll be ready to knit something for myself after this project is done!

No comments:

 
Real Time Web Analytics