Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Christmas


For the first time in my life, my house was decorated for Christmas before December 1. I usually wait until the first or second weekend in December. We got a new artificial tree and Greg put it up early last week. So all week Benjamin was begging me to decorate the tree. I finally gave in Friday afternoon. So now the inside of my house is all done and I'm glad!

We leave Thursday to visit our friends in Missouri. Greg will do the outside lights when we get back next week. I'm so excited about this trip. These friends moved away 2 years ago and we haven't seen them in a year (well, I saw Jack for about 5 minutes last spring). We will be going to Silver Dollar City in Branson which will be all decked out for Christmas. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and it won't be too cold.

No comments:

 
Real Time Web Analytics