Saturday, July 26, 2008

Finished Sweater

I finally finished this sweater I started in February or March. It feels good to have finished a project like this, but I'm not completely happy with it. It's just too big. This pattern is so stretchy!

If any of my readers cares (and I'm pretty sure most of you don't!) here is a link to the pattern:
Knitty Yosemite Sweater. I used TLC Cotton Plus yarn in red.



Up next - some dishcloths for my sister. She actually asked me to make her some. (She's never quite understood my knitting obsession.)

2 comments:

Our life is a bowl of Barry's said...

Looks so nice! You do a great job with your knitting. I used to crochet.....a long time ago, but knitting always seemed to confusing for me. My mother in law knits and has made each of the kids a blanket when they were first born.... 2 white, 1 green, 1 blue and 1 pink. Made it to Phoenix, hope Zachary had a good ending to the week!!

Stefunkc said...

It's beautiful! I especially love the collar.

 
Real Time Web Analytics