Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Here's what my boys found on the table this morning when they got up.
Those are poop ducks if you were wondering.

They poop jelly beans.

My sweet mother-in-law made them. The first time I saw one was 20
years ago when Greg gave me one for Easter when we were first dating.
Poop ducks hold a special place in my heart.

But that's not what Easter is about. It's about Jesus. It's about His sacrafice. He gave His life...for me. It's about His victory over death...so I could have eternal life with God in heaven and a great life while still here on earth!

I'm thinking about my mom today. She passed from this life 31 years ago. But because of what my Jesus did 2000 years ago, I will see her again.

Happy Easter!


2 comments:

Tara said...

LOL!!!! okay...those are the cutest things i've seen!!

The Wades said...

What a nice post, Robyn. :) The poop and the sweet words about your mom and Jesus. Happy I stayed up to read.

 
Real Time Web Analytics