Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ketchup

I just can't seem to keep up with my blog these days. So here's a catch-up.

Last Friday night, we went to a NM Lobo soccer game with some of the boys' soccer teams.


Oh look, a picture of me and Greg. I realized the other day as I was searching my files for one that there are not enough of these. I'm going to try to hand the camera to the boys more often.



I started knitting my pink socks over the weekend. Oh how I love this yarn!



We got red paint on our hands on Monday.

Hop on over to my friend Michelle's blog to find out why.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh the socks are looking good! I am on the gusset decrease now... finally. But I'm doing the magic loop method and two at a time.

margie said...

Those socks are gonna be so pretty! Love the color!

The Wades said...

The paint does look red in that picture--sadly, not in real life. Thanks so much for your help. You guys are awesome!

 
Real Time Web Analytics