Tuesday, December 01, 2009

I'm back!

I'm back from all my travels.

The weekend before Thanksgiving I flew to Virginia to hang out with the amazing family I married into.

I got to see the musical Jane Eyre at Liberty University (niece Hannah played in the orchestra).

I got to spend time with my sister-in-law Janice and her daughter Tammie and her kids. Isn't her daughter Faith adorable. I got my baby fix for sure and loved every minute of it.

The main reason for my trip was a baby shower for my niece Ellen. Here's the blanket I knit for her. I thought it looked like waves, to go along with the underwater nursery/shower theme, but my 2 1/2 yr old nephew Owen said it looked like a spider web!


You may remember that octupus hat I knit a few weeks ago. It was a hit!

I feel so blessed to be in this family.


Stay tuned. Thanksgiving report coming up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a cutie and I love the blanket!

The Wades said...

And I bet they feel blessed to have you a part of it! Yeah, that octopus hat is the best!

 
Real Time Web Analytics