Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Listening

I've never really posted much of anything spiritual on my blog before,
but I don't want to forget what God is doing in me, so here goes...

I am reading The Hole in Our Gospel by Richard Stearns, the president
of World Vision. What a powerful book! It goes right along with what
we are studing in James in our small group.

We, as Christians, are all called to love and serve others. What we
believe should be visible to others in what we do.

I just finished doing this week's study on James 2:14-26 and felt
compelled to write this prayer.

Lord,

Help me to live out my faith in what I do. Let my actions point others
to You. Let my words bring life and hope. Let what I say and what I do
be a reflection of what I believe.

Amen

God is speaking, I am listening.

Robin

1 comment:

Amanda said...

ok, so im going to have to read this book now, I've heard from several people it was awesome!

 
Real Time Web Analytics