Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful

I've been posting on Facebook things I'm thankful for.  I wanted to record the things I wrote about my family here.

I'm so thankful that God gave me an amazing husband who loves me selflessly, is a great dad to his boys and girl, is a man of integrity, is an awesome provider, and is an all around good guy.

Thankful for my son Benjamin. He's always made us happy we had a 3rd child. He's funny, smart, loyal, a talented pianist, and a great big brother to his baby sister. He makes me smile.

Thankful for my second son Jonathan. He is my smart, brave, dedicated, loving, talented drummer boy. Can't wait to see what the future holds for him!

I'm thankful for my first son Zachary, the one who made me a mom. He's loyal, dedicated, determined, independent, and a hard worker. I'm so proud of him.

So very thankful for our beautiful, sweet, spunky Emily. Our family was not quite complete before she arrived and now we'll never be the same.

Happy Thanksgiving!   

No comments:

 
Real Time Web Analytics