Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas and The End (maybe)

Zach is home and we had a great Christmas!

Although this wasn't technically for Christmas, Greg and the boys finished building a play/swing set in the backyard Saturday before Christmas.
Emily loves it!  But now it's snowing and too cold to use it!

Zach arrived home Sunday afternoon.  We are all so glad he's here, especially Emily and Kona!












Emily got her big Christmas gift a day early.

Then we headed to Grandma and Grandpa's house for Christmas.  We went to the Christmas Eve service at Daniel and Tammy's church then to a Chinese restaurant for Grandma's birthday dinner.
   
And yes, there are now 2 boys taller than Greg!

We opened gifts Christmas morning.  Jon and Ben got a remote control car and helicopter.  It was pretty funny later when Jon got that helicopter stuck very high in a tree and Greg had to rescue it with very tall ladder and pole.  But everyone including the helicopter survived!
 Zach got a very practical Garmin GPS so he'll be able to find his way around his new home.
Later there was way too much food, a fun white elephant gift game and lots of laughter.  It was a great Christmas in Virginia!

As for the end....I think I'm done with this blog.  It's been a great memory keeping tool for me, but I just can't see to keep up with it lately and I think I'd rather spend my computer time on my digital scrapbooking.  I'm not deleting the blog and I may change my mind, but I probably won't be posting here anymore.

Have a great 2013!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What am I going to do without this blog????
Well...there is always facebook! :)
Happy New Year!
Melody

Kristal said...

Aw.... I'll miss seeing updates on your family!

 
Real Time Web Analytics