Friday, October 28, 2005

The Very Large Hat

I finished Zachary's hat. I'm not sure what I did wrong (maybe it was just the yarn). But this hat turned out way too big. But I did learn a lot. It was knit in the round on circular needles. Then I had to switch to double pointed needles (dpn's) for the decreases to the top. So I didn't have to sew a seam! The dpn's were a little awkward but I figured it out. I don't think I'm ready to try socks just yet!

I'm working on Greg's afghan now. I'm on my 2nd skein of yarn (out of 5) so I have a ways to go. After that I'm going to work on some things for my sisters for Christmas. I'd better get busy!

No comments:

Real Time Web Analytics