Thursday, December 08, 2005

Big Changes

Well, big changes are coming in the Byus family. We have decided to take Zachary out of school and homeschool him. He had been doing ok, but the last few weeks have not been going very well for him. He just doesn't handle the everyday frustrations of middle school very well. It's just a tough age and we feel he will do better at home. He will finish out the semester at school, then we will start homeschooling in January. His school is giving me all his workbooks and tests so we'll be able to finish with the same curriculm.

That also means I have to quit my job (that I only started a month ago). I felt terrible about that, but I have to do what's best for my family. I'll work through next week, then I'll be done.

No comments:

 
Real Time Web Analytics