Thursday, January 04, 2007

Felted mini bags

I made a couple more small felted bags this week. I will send them to my mom so she can try and sell them. She has a booth in a craft mall that she will put them in. These are made from leftover yarn from the Christmas presents. So they didn't really cost much.


Before felting

After felting

Later today, I'm going to a local yarn shop called Village Wools. I'm looking for yarn to make myself another felted bag. I gave away the one I had made for myself. I think I want to do dark brown and pink with stripes like the blue one in the pic. I've been ordering yarn on the internet, but for this project I have to see the colors in person. I also want to check out their sock yarn. I've been making myself crazy looking at yarn on the internet. I really need to see it with my own eyes!

Oh, here's how the baby blanket is coming along. It's about 2/3 finished. The yarn is so soft and yummy!
Here's a close up so you can see the yarn and stitch pattern.

Happy knitting!

No comments:

 
Real Time Web Analytics