Monday, January 29, 2007

Finished socks

Here's the finished socks. They were fun to do and turned out great. But they took a lot longer on size 2 needles than the ones I've done on size 3's.


I started my sweater. I think it's going to turn out nicely.

Greg's parents have been here for a week now. It's been nice having them. Mom is at a doctor appointment this morning and Dad has one tomorrow. They are trying to get all their medical stuff taken care of while they are here. Then I think they are going to California to see Dad's brother who has terminal cancer.

Greg was in Florida last week for a management training class. Then he started his new position yesterday. He is now an operations manager. He has 5 or 6 supervisors under him plus 30 or so controllers. He is excited about this new phase of his career. And I am so proud of him!

1 comment:

Melissa Grazia said...

Great socks! I still cannot make one... I have tried so many times!!
This is our first baby, I am so excited!! So excited we will wait until the very end to find out if it is a boy or a girl... :) I am amazed you homeschool your kids, that is the best! I can't imagine doing that...

 
Real Time Web Analytics