Friday, July 06, 2007

Painting is hard work!

I'm tired! The inside of our house was in desperate need of some new paint. So Greg bought me some and I've been using it since yesterday morning. It's basically the same creamy beige we already had. So far I've just done the kitchen and hallways and the wall below the stairs. (Above the stairs really needs it, but there's no stopping until you are 20 feet in the air! Greg's going to have to tackle that one!) Now I'm working on the the baseboards and chair rail in the kitchen. There's plenty more that need to be done, but I'm going to stop for now when I'm done in the kitchen. I've got Bunco here Monday night and need to get ready for that.

Zachary gets home later this afternoon. I miss him. I hope he had a good time.

No comments:

 
Real Time Web Analytics