Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Knitting Update

Our church will have a craft fair in December. So I am knitting up dish cloths and hand bags and crocheting string bags to sell. The money I make will go towards a missions trip I will be taking to the Dominican Republic next spring. I bought a bunch of cotton yarn yesterday for the dish cloths and string bags. I need to order more wool for the hand bags. I'm trying to knit as much as I can - while the boys are doing their school work, in the car (when Greg is driving!), at band and soccer, while watching TV, etc. I'm sure I'll be sick of these items before too long. We'll see how many I get done!

5 comments:

The Reed Family said...

I'm happy to hear you are going on a missions trip. That's awesome and I know your knitting will sell!

Anonymous said...

Would you be willing to sell your bags to someone who was not going to make it to the church wide craft fair in Dec? I am in AR and it would be a bit of a stretch-lol!! I love the bags though...please let me know if you would consider selling one over your blog - and for how much...

christa.darr@gmail.com

~christa~

The Reed Family said...

I'll buy a string bag!

Sandi said...

What a great idea! I am in the process of putting together a knitting ministry at our church and can't wait to get started.

Sandi

Sandi said...

Hi Robin, I found out today (Sat.) that they are planning a craft fair/boutique at our church. I immediately though of you when they asked me if I wanted to participate! Sandi

 
Real Time Web Analytics