Wednesday, November 21, 2007

What I'm Thankful For...

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day - a day to be thankful.

First I want to say to whom I'm thankful - God! Without God and his Son Jesus who took my place and paid for my sin on the cross I would have nothing to be thankful for.

So, thank you God for...

My husband who loves me dearly and takes such good care of our family.
My boys who keep my life interesting.
My country where I'm still free to thank God.
My church where I have the joy of serving.
My friends who love me despite my obvious flaws (like my big mouth!)
My sisters, parents, in-laws, etc. who are blessings in my life.
Yarn and needles that keep my hands busy.
The Dallas Cowboys - 9 and 1, hopefully 10 and 1 after tomorrow's game!
And so much more!!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

 
Real Time Web Analytics