Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Update

So here's what's been going on. Greg was in OKC last week for a manager's workshop. We survived without him, but we are glad he's home.

Saturday we got a Nintendo Wii (video game system). Greg told the boys several months ago if they saved half, he would pay for the rest. So they finally had enough. It came with Wii Sports and they also got Wii Play. It is really cool! At least now we know what to get them for Christmas (games for the Wii)!

Sunday we went to a men's Lobo (University of NM) soccer game with the boys' soccer teams. Zachary and Jonathan enjoyed watching a "real" soccer game. Benjamin enjoyed playing with his friends under the bleachers! And the Lobo's won!

Monday morning Jonathan got his cast off. His unused muscles were very sore for a few hours, but he was feeling better by the afternoon. So today begins the catching up on the drums. No more one-handed drummer!

I have 2 1/2 weeks until the craft fair. I've got enough felted bags. I still have a few more of the crochet bags to make. Then I'll do a few more cupcake hats and dischcloths if I have time. I'll be glad when I'm done with this and can knit for fun again. Not that it hasn't been fun, but I'm sick of making the same things over and over again.

I'm also doing a knitting class at church now on Wednesday nights. The first couple of weeks was just me and one other lady. I had taught her to knit several months ago. Last week she wasn't there, but another girl was who had never knit before. I successfully taught her to cast on and knit. This week we'll tackle binding off and purling. I have had a few others tell me they are interested. So we'll see who shows up this week.

No comments:

 
Real Time Web Analytics