Monday, August 18, 2008

Memory Lane

For the past few days I have been on a trip down memory lane. First of all, my 20th high school reunion was a couple weeks ago (surely I haven't been out of high school that long!). I didn't go. I wasn't really that close to anyone I graduated with other than my sister. But I was curious, so I did look at the pictures that were posted afterward. The girls look mostly the same- just with less "big hair", but the guys just look old! Then a few days ago, I got a friend request on Facebook from a guy I went to college with (and just to prove how small a world we live in, this guy's wife-I knew her too- is friends with my cousin!) Through that one guy I connected with several other friends from college. Then today a friend from high school left me a comment! Crazy!

1 comment:

Stefunkc said...

Such a small world!

 
Real Time Web Analytics