Sunday, September 21, 2008

Exhausting Weekend

I had a fun weekend. It actually started Thursday afternoon. I attended a church women's conference. It was here in town but I stayed in a hotel with a few of my friends from church. I got to host the speaker for the event, Kim Bolton. (I was her driver and gofer!) It was a great conference and I had a lot of fun with my friends and away from the responsibilities of my every day life. Of course we stayed up way too late Thursday and Friday nights.

I left the conference early to be a band mom. I was a chaperon for the football game. I had so much fun. I am loving being involved with Zachary's band. The football team won again 42-22. So the band got lots of practice playing the fight song (which the director hates!). The band did a good job on their show, but they have a long way to go before their first competition in 2 weeks.

I missed Jon and Ben's soccer games, but Greg said they played great! Ben's team won, Jon's lost. I'm waiting for the day they both win on the same day.

I had a nice nap this afternoon and now it's back to the grind!

No comments:

 
Real Time Web Analytics