Monday, October 06, 2008

Busy weekend

We had a busy weekend. I spent the day with Zachary and his band at the Pageant of Bands. I am having so much fun being a "band mom". The band did great at their very first ever competition.
All the bands march in and line up on the field for awards.
Here they are with their trophy.
Yes, that is their director in front on the ground!

Greg was soccer dad for the day and ended up have to referee both soccer games. And guess what? Both teams won - on the same day!!! Jonathan scored 3 goals! Benjamin didn't score any goals but had a great assist. Sadly, there are no pictures - because I wasn't there!

Then Sunday night I took Zachary on a "date". We went to Olive Garden for dinner and then went to see Oliver! - the national touring musical production. Great show!

Now, I'm a single mom for a few days. Greg left for OKC this morning for a manager's conference. He'll be back Friday evening. I think it's going to be a long week.

No comments:

 
Real Time Web Analytics