Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

The pumpkin pie is in the oven. The turkey is thawing in the frige. We're almost finished with homeschooling for the week. I still need to get the house cleaned, but but my wonderful husband already cleaned the carpet so that's one less thing for me to do. Greg has to work tomorrow, but we're having friends over for Thanksgiving lunch before he has to leave.

So here's what I'm thankful for:

My Savior, Jesus Christ
My husband
My boys
My home
My friends
My country
and Chocolate! (I'm making a chocolate pie after lunch!)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a blessed Thanksgiving! I'm adding you to my blog roll, it looks as though we have a lot in common! Thanks for following me on twitter, I am following you as well.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Just wanted to wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving!
Hope it's filled with good food, wonderful friends and family, and many happy memories to be made :)

~Lisa
New Mexico

 
Real Time Web Analytics