Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Gloves

Ok, I do still knit although you can't tell from my posts lately.

I finally finished the gloves I started at Christmas. I used this pattern generator and Knitpicks Essential Kettle Dyed sock yarn in Soot. They weren't too difficult, actually easier technically than socks. Not sure when I'll wear them - it was 60 degrees here today!


Up next is another pair of socks for my sister-in-law who loved the ones I made her for Christmas so much she asked for another pair. It's nice when someone else appreciates your knitting. And since she's making me a hand-quilted quilt, how could I refuse.

After the socks, I get to make a baby blanket for my niece. She's having a girl so I get to knit something pink! Pink makes me happy.

Happy knitting!

2 comments:

Our life is a bowl of Barry's said...

And then something for me right?

Regina said...

those look great!!
r

 
Real Time Web Analytics