Monday, February 23, 2009

No pictures

Somehow I managed to fill up my hard drive - completely full! I think all those cool scrapbooking supplies I've been downloading did me in. So until my dear hubby gets me a new hard drive or figures out some other solution, I am very limited as to what I can do on my computer. I can't download new pictures, edit existing ones or do any scrapbooking. Just using a browser and email program at the same time can be tricky.

I am a very frustrated blogger, scrapbooker right now.

And the worst part is it's birthday season around here. Zachary turns 15 tomorrow. Benjamin turns 7 on Friday. Jonathan's 10th birthday is in March.

Stay tuned. I'll be back with pictures soon, I hope!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try using someone elses computer to add the pictures. I don't know if you can do that but we are all wanting to see the pics! I'm already feeling the affects! Withdrawals are very hard!

Melody

 
Real Time Web Analytics