Thursday, February 19, 2009

Crazy week...

It's been a crazy week and I haven't had much computer time to blog.

So real quick here's what's going on.

Sunday night Greg and I went to "Ain't Misbehavin'" featuring Rueben Studdard from American Idol. It was a great show with amazing singing.

Greg had Monday off so we took the boys to the zoo. I took a ton of pictures. You'll have to wait for another day to see them.

Zachary has bells palsy again. He had it 2 1/2 years ago. One side of his face is sort of paralyzed. It's caused by the herpes (cold-sore) virus. He's on medication and it should clear up in a couple weeks, but he can't wear his contacts or play his sax until he's better.

Soccer practice started yesterday for Jonathan and Benjamin. It was cold and windy, but I walked with my friend Donna while the boys practiced. So I stayed warm enough.

I took Jonathan and Benjamin to see Bolt this afternoon. Cute movie!

I did manage to finish this week's Project 365 layout today - but only because I already had it ready to go and just had to add the pictures.





2 comments:

Our life is a bowl of Barry's said...

great picture of you and greg in the middle. Sorry to hear about Zachary...at least you've got experience with it under your belt this time.

Anonymous said...

At first time I'm hearing about such kind cold sores symptoms. Any advice - up his immunity.

 
Real Time Web Analytics