Monday, March 02, 2009

Ben's Birthday

Benjamin enjoyed his 7th birthday, mostly because of all the Legos he got. But he also had a great time with his friend Eric and their first sleepover.

We went to McDonalds for dinner. McDonalds on a friday night is a ZOO!



Then we headed home for "cookie cake".

After Legos and video games, the boys settled down to watch "City of Ember". I sent them to bed at 10:30 and they all fell fast asleep.
Breakfast the next morning was waffles (from the freezer - I do know how to make waffles, but didn't have time) with strawberries, blueberries and whipped cream.

Then it is was off to soccer games. Ben and Eric's team won! Jonathan's team tied 2-2 and Jonathan scored a goal which I missed because I was waving a friends across the field. Oh well, maybe I'll catch the next one.

2 comments:

Our life is a bowl of Barry's said...

Thank you for having Eric spend the night. He was very happy and proud that he got to be the first of the boys to spend the night at a friend's house! It's about time he got something to call his own!

The Wades said...

What sweet, big boys! I love it.

 
Real Time Web Analytics