Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hello from Virginia

We are having a nice relaxing vacation here in Virginia. We have
enjoyed being with Greg's family and just taking it easy. The boys
have been swimming in the lake a couple of times and Greg and I took a
canoe ride last night. We are heading to Greg's sister's now to spend
the evening with them.

Tomorrow we will take the train into D.C. and check out the American
History museum and the Library of Congress.

Then Greg and I are going to Williamsburg all by ourselves for a
couple of days to celebrate that anniversary we had last week.

If you think about it, please pray for Greg's brother David. He will
be having back surgery tomorrow to repair his compressed spinal cord.
We are staying at his house and haven't even seen him yet because he's
been in the hospital since we got here. They are hoping he'll be home
by Wednesday or Thursday.

I'll update again when I can. We have no Internet at the house and I'm
updating from my phone when we come into town.

No comments:

 
Real Time Web Analytics