Monday, September 07, 2009

Sunday Swimming

Photo of the Day 9/6/2009:

Those are Greg's feet!

We went swimming at the Rio Rancho Aquatic Center yesterday afternoon. It's been open for a year, but for some reason we never knew it was there. We loved it! They have two slides, a diving board, water basketball, lap lanes and plenty of room to play. My boys love to swim and this place is open year round and there is no sunscreen required! I think we'll be back often.





We all had fun, even me - but I'm pretty sure you don't want to see pictures of me in a swimsuit!

3 comments:

The Wades said...

I'm sure you look fantastic! Glad a fun time was had by all. That picture of Greg's feet is a classic. Funny stuff.

Tara said...

Lots of fun!! the slide looks like a good time!

Karen said...

What great pictures!!!

 
Real Time Web Analytics