Saturday, December 19, 2009

Busy, busy, busy...

It's been a busy week.

We finished up homeschool for the year yesterday. Yea! Two week break!

I spent 2 hours at the DMV to get a new driver's license.

I went shopping for a new purse and wallet.

We had the locks on the house and mailbox changed.

I got a new iphone, although Greg won't let me sync it yet. He wants to get our calendars and contacts figured out first.

We've been to the bank twice to dispute charges on the debit cards. (We got our money back!)

We had the boys' homeschool band concert - which went great!

We have enjoyed having Greg's parents here.

Greg has been working on my new floor and it's almost done! (He started in August.)

Whew, I can't believe Christmas is in 6 days. I'm not ready!


No comments:

 
Real Time Web Analytics