Monday, December 21, 2009

The Weekend

Ok, I'm pretty sure this is the least exciting picture I've ever posted here, but I'm just so happy about this. Greg and his dad spent Friday and Saturday working on the floor - and it's done! Well, almost. All the floor has been laid. Now he has to do all the finish work. Anyway, this little half bath was quite a challenge. He had to play plumber and remove the toilet. But he did it and got the toilet back in - and it still works. He's my hero!

Yesterday we went to see White Christmas at a local community theater. It was so good - way better than I expected for local theater. Greg's mom and dad treated us to dinner afterwards - yummy New Mexican food!
Then we all settled in to Watch the Survivor finale.

Good times!

No comments:

 
Real Time Web Analytics