Wednesday, February 24, 2010

16!

Zachary is 16 today!!!

Wow, where does the time go? I'm sure it was just a few days ago when he looked like this.

This is the first digital image I have of Zach taken with my first digital camera in 2001.

Now he looks like this.We took him out for dinner last weekend to celebrate. He chose Olive Garden. Yum!

I'm so proud of this guy. He is turning into a kind, responsible, funny, smart, determined young man. I can't wait to see what God has in store for his life.


5 comments:

Our life is a bowl of Barry's said...

Happy Birthday Zach!! Although we haven't known him ALL those years, we have known him long enough to see him grow up!! Hope he has a fantastic day...

Regina said...

happy birthday!
r

The Wades said...

I love that picture of him when he was young. Crazy seeing him like that. I'm so used to seeing the tall, handsome young man that helps us out. :)

Happy Birthday.

Anonymous said...

A belated Happy Birthday to Zach!

Stefunkc said...

16! My goodness! Happy birthday from the Oklahoma cousins:)

 
Real Time Web Analytics