Monday, February 08, 2010

The Weekend

We had a fun weekend.

Greg and I went to see Riverdance Friday night. Such a great show!
Jonathan took this picture of us before we left.

I'm determined to get more pictures of me and my sweetie this year.

On Saturday we bought another rug. I'm slowly covering up the fabulous floor Greg installed.

On Sunday we had a Super Bowl party with our small group. We watched the game, laughed at the commercials, and ate too much!

Did you notice my friend Donna's socks? Yeah, I made those!

Most of the kids couldn't care less about the game, so here's what they did.

How was your weekend?

1 comment:

The Wades said...

Is that Mario Kart?? We LOVE that game here. (I'm talking Max and his wife!)

Tell that small group of yours hello. I love those nice people.

 
Real Time Web Analytics