Monday, January 10, 2011

What's up?

Here's what's up with us...

Homeschooling is back in full swing. It's going well with Jon and Ben. As for Zach, I'll be glad when he graduates next year and his schooling is no longer our responsibility. He's getting good grades but, Greg is having to help him quite a bit with Algebra and Chemistry. We're looking at keeping his senior year next year as simple as possible (no calculus or physics).

I sang with the worship team at our church for the first time this weekend - 6 services! It was a long weekend, but I loved it! Here's video if your interested - Sagebrush Community Church. Just click on Worship under "Caution, Week 1". And yes I knit that scarf I'm wearing.

We are on the concurrent foster care list. We're just waiting for that phone call, then everything changes!

Stay tuned!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched you! Excellent! Love the scarf too! :) I'm glad you are able to be a part of the worship team!
melody

Anonymous said...

Doesn't it get busy? Can you get tutoring for your oldest to help out?

Anonymous said...

awesome Robin, you look great up there! Love your scarf too!

Jamie {See Jamie blog} said...

Can't wait to hear more when you get that call! :)

The Wades said...

I'm so glad you put the link, since we missed that day. When I first clicked over, I didn't see you. Second time either. Then, when I actually followed your directions, I saw you singing away. So awesome! You looked and sounded great. :)

 
Real Time Web Analytics