Monday, February 07, 2011

Audition

***Warning - proud Mom post***

Jonathan auditioned today for our church's youth worship team. He did so good. He had been practicing with the original recorded songs, but for the audition they used a recording from a worship service and pulled the drum track out. Jonathan just took it all in stride and did his thing!

All the drums you hear in the videos are him.

He started off with this one. He had a few spots where he got off just a little, but got right back into it.



This one he just nailed! (in my humble opinion)



We'll find out in a couple weeks if he made the worship team, but I think they were impressed. I know I was!

BTW- He started on drum set when he was 7 yrs old. He'll be 12 next month.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome. My son wants to play in the praise band - same thing - started playing guitar when he was 7 and now is 12. The only thing standing in his way is a performance guitar. He needs one that has a plug in for the amp. But God is big enough to answer this!

Michelle said...

I got chills all over watching him play! So very, very cool. I hope to see him up there.

 
Real Time Web Analytics