Tuesday, January 03, 2012

A New Year

Happy New Year!  I can't believe it's 2012.  Growing up I couldn't imagine seeing 2000, but here we are 12 years past that!

Our year is off to a bit of a rough start.  Zach and I were both sick yesterday with a stomach virus.  Benjamin is in bed today with chills and a sore throat.  I sure hope everyone else stays healthy.

Grandma and Grandpa leave tomorrow.  We sure have enjoyed having them here, but I'm ready for Emily to go back to her own room! (She's been sleeping in our room, since the extra bed is in her room.)

Zach gets his wisdom teeth out Thursday.

Emily's 2nd birthday is Sunday.  We'll celebrate with a little party here at the house Friday night. 

I've been researching new digital cameras.  I sold my big DSLR right before Christmas.  I got tired of carrying that big thing around and I just don't have time to really learn how to use it.  I'm looking at compact cameras with big zoom.  It's so hard to know which is the "best" camera.  Every review is different.

3 comments:

Kristal said...

How big of a zoom do you want on it?

Kristal said...

How big of a zoom do you want on it?

Kristal said...

I have no idea why it double posted... sorry about that!

 
Real Time Web Analytics