Saturday, March 17, 2012

My birthday!

Yesterday was my twin sister's 42nd birthday.  Ok, it was mine too!

It was a good day.  I got to do a little shopping.  I actually found some things for me and of course I had to buy some cute little girl clothes too!

Greg brought me these.

I bought myself these - thanks to Groupon!

Then the boys babysat so Greg and I could have a date night - Red Lobster and the movie Hugo.  It was the first time we left them in charge of dinner and bedtime for Emily.  They took great care of her and she was fast asleep when we got home.

Since it was my birthday, here's a couple of pics of me!




1 comment:

Kristal said...

Happy Birthday Robin! I did not know you were a twin! Love the pink roses and sounds like you had a great day.

 
Real Time Web Analytics