Monday, April 09, 2012

Easter

Easter for us started Saturday night.  We got all dressed up (well, at least Emily did!) and went to church.  It was so good to worship and remember Christ's death and resurrection.  I am so thankful for what Jesus did for me.  I'm also thankful for these kiddos!





 There were Easter baskets waiting Sunday morning.



Emily loved her new tiny Minnie!  She also got a Word World DVD.  She loves that show!

 Zachary left early, not that he would have let me take his picture anyway!  He did sound for 3 services at church.  Jonathan and I did nursery/preschool for the last service.  Then I fixed a nice dinner and we all went on a walk.  It was a very nice relaxing day.











1 comment:

Kristal said...

Nice shots - Emily looked so cute!

 
Real Time Web Analytics