Friday, December 01, 2006

We miss Daddy!

Greg left yesterday morning to go to Virginia for his brother-in-law's retirement celebration. He is retiring from the Air Force (he was a chaplain). Greg called this morning. He is having a great time and is getting to see lots of his family. I sure wish we all could have gone.

We are starting to get ready for Christmas. My amazing husband put up the lights outside before he left. It looks great! I've started this morning to get a few things out. We may try to put up the tree tomorrow afternoon.

We took a Christmas card picture last Sunday afternoon. I ordered the cards Monday and received them yesterday. So now I've got to get busy addressing them.

I've gotten lots of my Christmas gift knitting finished, but still have a little more to go. We still haven't decided what we are going to do for the boys' gifts.

Here's some pics from our Christmas card session.




Happy December!

No comments:

 
Real Time Web Analytics