Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A book and a game

This arrived by UPS today!

It's a Storybook from Creative Memories made with their Storybook Creator software. It's basically a scrapbook all printed and bound like a book. I did this one with the free version. But I loved it so much I think I'll soon be purchasing the upgrade! And the shipping was super fast - I ordered Saturday night and got it today (Wednesday). My friend CJ (her son was in band with Jonathan) is the one who got me started. She a consultant with Creative Memories. Thanks CJ!

I got this yesterday!


It's a new game for my DS. What a fun game! Peach has some pretty serious mood swings in this game. Greg said that sounds familiar! It's so much fun, but I think I need to put it away and save it for our drive to Branson, MO.

For our vacation this June, we are meeting Greg's parents in Branson, MO. We are renting a cabin on Indian Point. We'll get to see our friends Jack & Lori who live near Branson. We'll also get to see Greg's nephew who is in the new production of Noah. And of course we'll be going to Silver Dollar City - love that park!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

That game looks fun and so does the scrapbooking software!

We are in the process of making some plans to visit Branson at the end of June. I need to call Lori. We are looking forward to Silver Dollar City too.

Our life is a bowl of Barry's said...

That's one way to get pictures scrap booked!! Are their prices reasonable? Can't wait to see it..bring it to the next girls night out!

Cari

 
Real Time Web Analytics