Monday, April 19, 2010

The runner

Ummm, it's not me!

Greg started running in January, just decided he was going to do it. He's been regularly running about 5 miles several times a week. I have to say it's been good for him. He says it's great stress release for him. And he looks amazing!

So he decided to run a half-marathon last weekend, which is 13.1 miles. He thought he would be able to do it in about 2 hours 10 minutes. Well, he finished under 2 hours!

He got a cool shirt and a medal. Now he's talking about full marathons. Oh, no.

And in other news....

Zachary was just hired for his first job at Chick-fil-A!

And...

We have our first home visit and interviews for our adoption home study next Sunday.

Too much excitement in my life.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow, go Greg!
And yay for the adoption interview!

And YOU HAVE A CHICK FIL A EMPLOYEE living with you now?

I'm totally jealous.

The Wades said...

Go, Greg!!! That is awesome blossom. Also cool for Zach. He's so polite he'll easily fit in with their, "It was my pleasure" way of serving others.

Adoption is moving along nicely.

Stefunkc said...

Boys stink. Shawn decided to do a half last year before I could do mine. He trained once and ran it in 2 hours. Like I said, boys stink. But good job Greg:c)

 
Real Time Web Analytics