Monday, November 08, 2010

Digiscrapping

I just realized I haven't posted any of my scrapbook layouts since August. So here's a few from the last couple of months.

These "Top Ten" layouts are done from templates from SimpleScrapper.com.


A lot of my layouts are done using templates or I at least take ideas from templates or other pages I've seen.

This one is from a quickpage. A quick page is a pre-done page all you do is add photos and text.



And this one I just threw together today. No template. I usually like the pages I've done with templates better, but this one turned out ok.

Now what are you doing with all your digital photos?!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hoarding them in my hard drives! It's terrible. I'm always so impressed when I see one of your pages.

 
Real Time Web Analytics