Monday, November 01, 2010

Halloween

My boys have never trick-or-treated. Seriously. We have always had a carnival or some kind of event at church that we would go to. But this year, nothing. So the plan was for Greg to take the boys out trick or treating while I stayed home and passed out candy.

Then I called a friend I hadn't talked to for a couple weeks. She invited us to the party they were having. So we went.

The boys were Mario and Luigi. Again. I just didn't have it in me this year to do new costumes and the overalls still fit - sort of.



The boys still went trick-or-treating, with all the kids at the party.

But I didn't pass out candy.

So now we have wayyyy to much candy. Someone told me a dentist at the mall is collecting extra candy to send to troops overseas. I'm thinking I'll be making a big donation (of everything except chocolate!).

No comments:

 
Real Time Web Analytics