Saturday, July 09, 2011

Heading home

We said goodbye to the family today and headed to Liberty University in Lynchburg, VA to drop Zachary off for his missions trip to the Bahamas. He'll be gone for 3 weeks. I know he'll have a great time and really hope he comes back with a new perspective on life.

Our vacation was great. We didn't plan a lot and spent much of our time just hanging out at the lake with family. The kids all love the water, so they were happy to just be swimming.

I got to spend a day in New York City with my sister-in-law and nieces. I'll have to blog about that with pictures next week after we're home and I have a computer again.

We still have another hour and a half to drive tonight, then 2 more days before we're home. Then we hit the ground running with court, an appointment for J, social worker and therapist visits, and my sister coming all in the first two days. Yikes!

No comments:

 
Real Time Web Analytics