Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Good news!

Finally some good news! We got notice today of the TPR hearing in M's case. This is the last legal thing that needs to be taken care of before we can start the adoption process. The hearing will be August 29 and is really just a formality. This person won't show up and his rights will be terminated. We will have to wait 30 days (in case anyone wants to file an appeal), then we will be able to file our adoption petition. Guess I'll be calling a lawyer soon so we can get started on the paper work. I really think we might be able to finalize before the end of the year.

M's language is coming along too. She started saying bye-bye and puppy this week. She is sooo adorable. I can't wait until I can post a picture here!

J starts kindergarten tomorrow. I think she'll do just fine. She saw her dad's house for the first time yesterday. It went ok, although the therapist said she was hyper and uncooperative after I left.

And finally, Ben started soccer practice with a new team tonight. It went great. Ben had fun and Greg really liked the coach and how he ran the practice. I think it's going to be a good fit.

1 comment:

Kristal said...

What great news!

 
Real Time Web Analytics